Sugar-Free Mama

Observations on daily life with 3 children and Type 1 diabetes.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Missouri, United States

Type 1 diabetic since 1996, mom to 3 children born 1998, 2001 and 2004

Tuesday, April 11, 2006



I've got fuckwits for neighbors. These people are the biggest hoosiers I've ever known. No offense to those from Indiana. For the past 7 years I've been told how they're better parents than me and my husband and how they're so much smarter then us too. So, if you're so fucking smart, why are you rototilling your yard in the spring to plant grass? You'd think after 3 years of attempting this manuever, or something similar, you'd learn that planting grass in the spring isn't the right thing to do.

These are the same people who harassed my former next door neighbors so much, they ended up moving for fear of being accused of something worse. For 2 years, the fuckwits called the cops on them, cussed them out in the middle of the street in front of children, called the principal at the school about stuff their children made up, and other things I don't even want to go into. So after my former neighbors moved, they started on my family. Yep, they have to be pissed off at someone about nothing. Literally, nothing. They've called the City on us because our weeds were allegedly too tall. Unfortunately, she was talking about some of my flowers, liatris. She's so stupid she doesn't even know flowers from weeds. She also called about when we put our trash out. She apparently has no life whatsoever. We refer to the husband as "asswipe" pronounced ahsweepay, from SNL years ago. Or Creep Boy. He's a close talker and you always wonder if he's going to french kiss you at the next sentence. She's just Crazy Kate. She repeats herself so often when you talk with her you eventually just tune her out. Actually, I used to tune her out within 2 minutes of her opening her mouth.

We used to be "friends" as much as she can be friends with anyone. As long as you don't tell her she's wrong about something, or question her about her behavior, she'll be alright with you. Apparently you cross that line somehow and she becomes a total slag. I feel sorry for the kids, she's raising another generation of total morons. She's got her 3 year old son so scared of me, he actually runs the other way when he sees me. Her kids basically lived at my former neighbors house. So much so, before we moved in and I'd drive by the house to just check on things, I'd always see 4 kids in the yard. When we moved in and met 3, I asked about her daughter. Crazy Kate denies her child was ever over there that much.

I pray daily these people move to find some place they'd be happier living. Oh, and she's a trustee. Believe that shit? She's a former JAG in the Army, and she makes sure EVERYONE knows she's an attorney. She hasn't practiced law in the 7 years I've known her. Guess I'm still a paralegal since I did that before kids.

So with their yard in this condition, I'm planning some sabotage. Can't wait to see the results. And yes, I will show pictures of my work. I feel so, I don't know how to explain it. I will have fun with this.


Why don't people like this live in the same neighborhood as other morons similar to themselves? It would make

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home