Frozen seeds of flower, vegetables and such were tossed into my fuckwit neighbor's yard early this morning around 2 a.m I froze a ton of wildflower seeds, you know the kind that come in boxes with a wide assortment of noxious things? I included pumpkin seeds, squash, cauliflower and morning glory too. Put them all in a big container, added water and then poured it into a pan in my freezer. So it was bigger chunks of stuff and not as thick as ice cubes.
I broke them up into chuckable pieces, dressed in black, snuck out of the back door, across the street and threw into their yard. A bird in a bush scared the heck out of me. That was my hiding place from the street light. I can't even remember how much I threw, but I had a gallon sized ziplock crammed full. I made sure it went all over their yard too, not just where I could comfortably throw. Maybe that's why my left shoulder hurts a bit today.
Afterwards, I casually walked up the street some, then crossed and came back to my driveway. After I came into my house, I waited for the police to arrive. I figured I was seen. I tried to come up with a good story just in case. I was out for a walk, couldn't sleep. Of course I walked by their house, officer. How else could I walk around the block?
No one knocked at my door in the middle of the nite, dragging me away to jail. I got up this morning to see if they were inspecting their lawn and nope. No suspicions whatsoever.
So they've been watering their new sod, and I can't wait to see what sprouts of my donation. I'll make sure to take pics. I'm going to laugh my ass off.
I broke them up into chuckable pieces, dressed in black, snuck out of the back door, across the street and threw into their yard. A bird in a bush scared the heck out of me. That was my hiding place from the street light. I can't even remember how much I threw, but I had a gallon sized ziplock crammed full. I made sure it went all over their yard too, not just where I could comfortably throw. Maybe that's why my left shoulder hurts a bit today.
Afterwards, I casually walked up the street some, then crossed and came back to my driveway. After I came into my house, I waited for the police to arrive. I figured I was seen. I tried to come up with a good story just in case. I was out for a walk, couldn't sleep. Of course I walked by their house, officer. How else could I walk around the block?
No one knocked at my door in the middle of the nite, dragging me away to jail. I got up this morning to see if they were inspecting their lawn and nope. No suspicions whatsoever.
So they've been watering their new sod, and I can't wait to see what sprouts of my donation. I'll make sure to take pics. I'm going to laugh my ass off.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home