I'm so fed up with my kids right now, mostly my 5 year old. Her main job is to set the table. So what does she pull tonite? I didn't hear you, I don't hear you, I don't understand. It was all I could do to walk off and not beat her. I'm not a violent person by any means. But the witching hour, that gets me. Husband is working late, kids are hungry, and C is just so, so, irritating. I swear, if I were a different person I'd have strangled her on the spot. So then she comes up to me and tries to talk to me. Go away, I don't want to talk to anyone right now. I called hubby, forget about dinner, you're all on your own. I don't care if any of you eat. I don't care if you starve right now.
Can you tell I'm burned out? I'm fed up? The only person who takes care of me is me. I'm tired of being responsible for everything in my house. I swear, sometimes my husband seems utterly helpless. I have to pre--arrange every little outing by days. He just ups and leaves. Why is that? Is it because he just assumes since I'm an at home mom, I'll happily stay with the kids yet again? I don't want to think the worst, but sometimes I'm not sure he uses the brain he was given.
Fortunately, I'm not hungry in the least. So I don't care if anyone eats. I'm fed up with being the bad guy in the family. I truly don't ask for much of my kids. Pick up after yourself, follow a few rules and enjoy life. Oh, mom asked me to set the table. Speaking of, I think the TV is gone. Say goodbye Toshiba.
Can you tell I'm burned out? I'm fed up? The only person who takes care of me is me. I'm tired of being responsible for everything in my house. I swear, sometimes my husband seems utterly helpless. I have to pre--arrange every little outing by days. He just ups and leaves. Why is that? Is it because he just assumes since I'm an at home mom, I'll happily stay with the kids yet again? I don't want to think the worst, but sometimes I'm not sure he uses the brain he was given.
Fortunately, I'm not hungry in the least. So I don't care if anyone eats. I'm fed up with being the bad guy in the family. I truly don't ask for much of my kids. Pick up after yourself, follow a few rules and enjoy life. Oh, mom asked me to set the table. Speaking of, I think the TV is gone. Say goodbye Toshiba.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home